Tuesday, November 22, 2016

That's super cute! lol has the child in you been disappointed that you can't draw *tv-speed* fast? XD I actually had a dream about a month ago that in order to reach "professional standard," animators have to draw a new frame every 48 seconds. e_e; I remember in a past post you were talking about struggling to find sleep while working at the hotel. Do you still sacrifice sleep to balance work, your wood-comics, and your social life?

No: the kid in me fell in literal love with stop motion, so it’s all good. I love 2d, but I don’t get a lot of time to do it and I’m okay with that. There are too many other things to do.

And yeah, sometimes sleep is a huge trade-off. But I love my job most days and I love writing and telling stories, so it’s all something I *must* and doesn’t feel like a trade-off.

What’s a sOciAl liFe? (Heheh)


via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2fBC82b

No comments:

Post a Comment