Sunday, November 20, 2016

Hi! My name is Kegan (like Megan, with a K) and I'm currently studying animation. (It was kind of a whim? After seeing Boxtrolls, I was playing around on the Laika site and saw the "careers" tab. It never occurred to me that there are millions of people actually making all of the animated things in the world?) :D I have two cats: Captain and Holly. They are my fluffy loves. For breakfast, I had coffee, eggs and toast! What gets you going in the morning?

Why hello! Animation is hard but I love it! When I was little I had just learned that tv was basically some people with a camera, but I thought it was happening *right now* every time I saw it. But then I asked my mom how animation was done and she said it was tons of drawings. I naturally thought “how do they even draw that fast omg?!” And wanted to do it ever since.

I generally have tea and toast or oatmeal. Usually that happens at work on the balcony because it’s easier to get moving in my day if I don’t have to rush straight into work when I get there.

Also I have a cat named Tink. She’s very cuddly. Except when she’s not.


via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2gy1yTD

No comments:

Post a Comment