Thursday, July 2, 2015

humunanunga: alienbotanist:mcgrlabroad: If Aphrodite had...



humunanunga:

alienbotanist:

mcgrlabroad:

If Aphrodite had stomach rolls then so can I

This is veryveryvery important. My wife was feeling down about herself the other night and asked me “why do I look like this?” And I immediately brought up a photo I had taken of a sculpture of Aphrodite I had taken at the Chicago MOMA. I said, “look at this picture. What does she look like?” And my wife very shyly answered “Me…” (Literally her body is IDENTICAL to the sculpture) so I replied “that is the Goddess Aphrodite. THAT is why your body looks like this.”

I very rarely reblog miscellaneous posts but there are some followers of mine who really need to see this.


via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1Cei1B2

No comments:

Post a Comment