Sunday, August 2, 2020

thotleviathan:thotleviathan:thotleviathan:thotleviathan:Well, I hate to do this. But I’m...

thotleviathan:

thotleviathan:

thotleviathan:

thotleviathan:

Well, I hate to do this. But I’m likely going to have to self quarantine for 2 weeks because I was exposed to covid at work. I have 20 dollars to my name and bills($300) are due this week. I will be recieving no income for the next 2 weeks. I have already drained my savings trying to make ends meet I’m scared. I don’t know what to do.

If you have anything extra, please consider donating to my paypal so that I can pay my bills and make it through my 2 week isolation. I am being tested tomorrow

https://www.paypal.me/leviathankuro

If you cannot donate, please reblog this! My bills are due tomorrow and I don’t get any form of pay for another week.

Thank you to the person who donated 20 dollars, but I still only have 20. If possible, please reblog or donate! My boss is refusing to listen to me about the customer that had covid and I might get in trouble for going to HR about it, and my bills are still due.

My antidepressants are down to three days worth left and I can’t afford to refill them. Guys i’m scared and I’m so sorry to have to ask.


via Tumblr https://ift.tt/30lqdzt

No comments:

Post a Comment