Monday, November 20, 2017

solarcat: stimulateyoursenses: noheckingwaycupid: kfedup: pos...



solarcat:

stimulateyoursenses:

noheckingwaycupid:

kfedup:

positive-memes:

I Will Not Be Eaten

Girl. Yes.

The voices of little girls are so powerful and profound because they haven’t yet been completely eaten away at by social conditioning. 

“I am a rich pie filled with knowledge. I will not be eaten.” Holy fuck my new motto.

Transcription (with original line breaks):

The true feminine

I am not sugar and
spice and everything nice.
I am music, I am art.
I am a story. I am a
church bell, gonging out wrongs
and rights and normal nights.
I was baby. I am child. I will
be mother. I don’t mind being
considered beautiful, I do not
allow that to be my
definition. I am a rich
pie strong with knowledge. I
will not be eaten.


via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2zVlUhF

No comments:

Post a Comment