Thursday, November 23, 2017

anosci: nightmargin: Here’s another exciting round of “I hope...







anosci:

nightmargin:

Here’s another exciting round of “I hope the internet doesn’t blow up”! Rumor has it that you use the language of MONEY you might get people’s attention faster, so here goes nothing…

Call your reps: battleforthenet.com

Fax your reps:  text ‘resist’ to 50409, follow instructions

Send stern email to the FCC:

  • Ajit Pai : Ajit.Pai@fcc.gov 
  • Michael O'Rielly:  Mike.ORielly@fcc.gov 
  • Brendan Carr: Brendan.Carr@fcc.gov 

(You can use my template (3rd image) if you want, just swap out the name and state and whatever else applies to your business model. Make it personal!)

pretty much yeah

my personal bullet points:

  • I run a small business online
  • removing net neutrality will limit my customer base
  • liming my customer base is a great way to kill my business
  • you don’t want to kill small businesses do you

also maybe worth mentioning: Portugal already did this. We / America can do better. (Patriotism etc.)


via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2ArvDNK

No comments:

Post a Comment