Wednesday, January 25, 2012

After graduation blues...

Nobody told me that after graduation I would have stress dreams. Well they did, sorta, but I didn't think they'd be due to an extreme LACK of stress. I don't have anything I have to be doing, including job hunting, because I have what amounts to a day job. At night. Which pays the bills. I just have found the art front rather more lacking. Though I could be trying harder. Instead I'm just working on my skills and making sure I do something arty every day. Really. I've been putting off skyrim for it, and that's responsible right?
In any case, life is mostly good. There are a few opportunities on the horizon, and while they're not the one I was really hoping for, I'm excited for them all the same. And I'm planning ahead for the day when I have to start paying back those student loans. silly things. But I got a lot out of school and I'm really happy I went when I did. I made some good friends and colleagues, and my first short film is being screened again this weekend at the Hollywood theater. No matter how many times that happens it still feels pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment