Saturday, December 15, 2018

geniusorinsanity: laureninlilly: this-is-life-actually: Watch:...



















geniusorinsanity:

laureninlilly:

this-is-life-actually:

Watch: Kristen Bell opens up about the mental health double standard and how she manages her own struggle.

Follow @this-is-life-actually

Hit reblog on this so hard

SHOUT OUT TO KRISTEN BELL’S MOM THOUGH? WHAT KIND OF FANTASTIC SELF-AWARE PARENTING, WELL DONE MA'AM

Seriously, meds changed my life. Don’t let anyone tell you not to if it’s legit something that helps. I was crying for no reason, acting like a jerk to my bosses, angry at everything far out of proportion than I should have been. It would have impacted my dream job, and meds helped me get stuff done, be nice to my coworkers, and focus. I was able to get things done at home instead of crying.


via Tumblr https://ift.tt/2EuBMuF

No comments:

Post a Comment