Sunday, January 7, 2018

whiskeyandwashitape: tilltheendwilliwrite: this-kitty-has-claws: pegasusdragontiger: glynnisi: p...

whiskeyandwashitape:

tilltheendwilliwrite:

this-kitty-has-claws:

pegasusdragontiger:

glynnisi:

paranoidwino:

latessitrice:

I was tagged by @w1tchmom to post the last sentence I’ve written for a fanfiction/original work/any piece of writing and tag as many people as there are words!

There was no use raking over soil where nothing could be sowed.

Tagging: @leftennant @amidtheflowers @fudebusho @bloomsoftly @meleedamage @octoberland @ragwitch @dresupi @ibelieveinturtles @zephrbabe @paranoidwino @librarian-amy

I was tagged by the amazing @latessitrice . to post the last sent ence I’ve written for a fanfiction/original work/any piece of writing and tag as many people as there are words!


She was beautiful, her eyes dancing.

Oh, lucky easy one haha.

Taaagging.


  @holdmecloseandfast @hollyspacey @directorcartinelli @probablyunnecessary @gstarshine @glynnisi yaaay!

thinks for thanking of me, @paranoidwino :)

“Not if you keep calling me ‘daddy’ in that voice, I’m not.”


@mcgregorswench, @wahwahwaffles, @aenariasbookshelf, @typhoidmeri, @pegasusdragontiger, @idontgettechnology, @dresupi, @captain-amoruca, @spacenerdevans, @avenger-nerd-mom

Aww @glynnisi I love you!

“Shall we get started now on the story for the day?”

@magellan-88 @princess-evans-addict @ilovethings-somuch @bolon-tiku @bucky-plums-barnes @buckyappreciationsociety @buckybarnesstar @suz-123 @this-kitty-has-claws @tilltheendwilliwrite @littleplebe

@pegasusdragontiger thank you love ❤

“I’m going to kill them all Stevie.”

@tilltheendwilliwrite

“Steven, I love you, but if aliens fall from the sky I’ll kick your ass for jinxing us.” Kennedy motioned him closer so she could kiss him, no longer willing to meet him halfway.  - Canadian Girl Christmas

Yes… I’m working on it.

@whiskeyandwashitape @fanfics-and-coffee @taleasedubh

Okay, A) yay! @tilltheendwilliwrite

B) My last sentence was kind of short but I’ll give it to you any ways. It’s from Haunting Me.


For now, you could just be.


@call-her-little-bird @bitsandbobsandstuff @danie-dreams @wingsyouburn @buckyappreciationsociety

The frog interrupted impatiently. “Wonderful. Lovely. Now that you’ve introduced yourselves, let’s get down to business,” he said.


Well. The last three sentences anyway.


via Tumblr http://danie-dreams.tumblr.com/post/169418616353

No comments:

Post a Comment