Thursday, December 21, 2017

petermorwood: romanimp: fencing coach: how are your legs feeling after that workout? me:...

petermorwood:

romanimp:

fencing coach: how are your legs feeling after that workout?

me: sore

fencing coach: [[suddenly in a Russian accent]] Good. Make your thighs big as mother Russia. You know what they say about women with big thighs, yes?

me: [[also in a Russian accent]] Can crush head between legs like watermelon.

fencing coach:

fencing coach: [[still in a Russian accent]] You and I…we have very different fantasies

Another of those posts that hit my funny bone the right way, the sort that produce a laugh loud enough for @dduane to come see what caused it.

She looked at the post, laughed herself and said “You and I remember Budapest very differently,” then went back to the new “Big Meow” cover.

The one with Rhiow the Cat, Ith the Tyrannosaur and the Hollywood sign…


via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2CUOrBU

No comments:

Post a Comment