Friday, September 15, 2017

Take Photos of Stove Dials Before You Leave for Vacation

Take Photos of Stove Dials Before You Leave for Vacation:

queerly-tony:

thegirlinthebyakko:

ntro9:

bessiesbrainblog:

…before leaving the house, take a photo of your stove and oven dials—or your thermostat, or your iron, or anything else you worry about accidentally leaving on. If your brain starts to play the “Did I really turn it off” game, you can simply tap your photo app and see for yourself

Reblogging to save a life

this is a good strategy

I can imagine this being incredibly helpful for some people with OCD, as well as folks like me with anxiety disorders combined with ADHD (so lack of executive function which leads to frequently forgetting things which leads to legitimizing the fears from the anxiety since a lot of the time I DID forget The Thing…)

Honestly every time I see the first line of this I assume that the post is going to continue with, “so you can tell if someone has been using it while you were gone,” or something equally creepy.


via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2wwsJAL

No comments:

Post a Comment