Friday, March 27, 2015

ursulavernon: matociquala:itsholyychouu:bergamotbandit:emelia-ra...









































ursulavernon:



matociquala:



itsholyychouu:



bergamotbandit:



emelia-rae:



So take a deep breath. You don’t need to have everything figured out yet.



I don’t think you know what this post means to me right now.



Keep on pressing forward!



I was working as a temp for $8/hr and spent a winter taking the bus to work with pneumonia.


Keep on trucking.



I was doing data entry for a class action law-suit that involved reading people’s 20-page handwritten forms about just how the insurance agent had screwed them over. That was only fifteen years ago. Things work out.



I was working in a call center and married to a guy who hadn’t admitted to himself he was gay… Art school and animation studios happened in my 30s.




via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1I0LrQZ

No comments:

Post a Comment