Thursday, January 22, 2015

"PALADIN: Are you sure you don’t want to be a good dog? There’s a tasty horse hoof for a good..."


PALADIN: Are you sure you don’t want to be a good dog? There’s a tasty horse hoof for a good doggie!


GM: The dog looks at you like you’re an idiot.


PALADIN: Pfff, I’m used to that.


The thief uses Abashing Stab to try and hit him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper, and misses.


GM: …the dog is still not intimidated.


PALADIN: Fine, I’ll whip it out and pee on him.


DRUID: WTF!?!


GNOME: This is getting a little unsanitary.


PALADIN: We’re establishing dominance. You’re a druid, you should know about this sort of thing!


DRUID: What is this I don’t even…


PALADIN: Wait! I have holy water!


THIEF: Is that what we’re calling it these days?


DRUID: I cannot tweet fast enough for this.


GNOLL: Grrrrr!


PALADIN: If we swear that we won’t keep him for a pet and will give him up to a rescue, will you let us save him?


GM: For god’s sake! It’s Chaotic Evil! It’s a demon hound! It only accepts commands in Abyssal!


PALADIN: Dude, I speak Abyssal. You should have said.


PALADIN: (in Abyssal) Sit!


GM: …oh god, give me a Diplomacy roll, because that actually makes sense.


PALADIN: My 38 says he sits.


GM: …he sits.


PALADIN: (in Abyssal) Who’s a good doggie then?


GM: He looks at you like you’re an idiot. Again.


PALADIN: (in Abyssal) Who’s an evil but obedient doggie, then?


GM: ….you get a tiny tail wag.


PALADIN: (in Abyssal) Who wants a horse hoof for being a good evil doggie?


GM: *clutches head* ….Grrr.


PALADIN: (in Abyssal) Who wants the dripping heart of a cultist for being a good evil doggie?


GM: It’s a definite tail wag this time. I love you all. I mean that…


THIEF: (composes ad) Hellie had a rough start in life, but is looking for his Forever Home. Fence required. Does not get along with cats…






-

Hellhound Rescue, pt 2


(via yarndarling)


I recognize this paladin.




via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1y35k2R

No comments:

Post a Comment