Sunday, June 23, 2013

Still having fun!

The job is going swimmingly. I'm still having a lot of fun though I think the giddiness has worn off.

Also I'm editing the novel I wrote the end of last year. It's going well... A friend of mine printed out the whole thing and went through it for me, and its helping me immensely with the editing process. Apparently my main character was a complete douche, and now I have a clear path for keeping him from being so.

The boyfriend is still working on moving. He had a job interview last week, so with any luck he will hear some good news this week.

Oddly enough, laika has taught me to like beer. Well, tolerate it. I don't hate it anyway, except for IPAs. Every Friday there's a bunch of it, since we have a weekly party.

It's rough, guys. Heheheh.

Also I started a tumblr. One of these days ill get it to feed on here too. But for now it's located at http://danie-dreams.tumblr.com

Anyway. More updates as they happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment